Each Capsule contains
- L. acidophilus
- L. rhamnosus
- B. longum
- B. bifidum
- Streptococcus thermophilus
- Saccharomyces boulardii
- Fructo oligosaccharides
- Product Overview
- Reviews (0)
- The main advantage of prebiotic oligosaccharides is that they are natural functional ingredients.
- FOS are not digested by the human gastrointestinal tract, and when they reach the colon, they beneficially stimulate the growth and strengthening of specific bacteria in the intestine.
- Helps in reduction of cholesterol levels and blood glucose levels
- Helps in lowering of blood pressure
- Promotes better absorption of calcium and magnesium
- Inhibit production of the reductase enzymes that can contribute to cancer
- It stimulates the growth of intestinal microflora (probiotics) and decreases growth of potentially pathogenic bugs and enhances the immune system
1 to 2 capsules a day before meal or as directed by the Dietitian or Nutritionist. Dietitian or Nutritionist to be informed before consumption in the following situation: Pregnancy, Breast feeding, other unidentified conditions.
There are no reviews yet.