Each Capsule contains
- Lactobacillus sporogens
- Streptococcus fecalis
- Clostridium butyricum
- Bacillus mesentricus
- Fructo oligosaccharides
- Product Overview
- Reviews (0)
It is non-pathogenic and non-toxic. Resistant to gastric acid and proteolysis- can withstand the harsh environment of the stomach and bile juices to reach the intestine safely where it colonizes
- Lactose Intolerance
- Reducing the Cholesterol
- Digestive problem
- Constipation and Diarrhoea
- Enhances the Immunity system
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Digestive upsets
- Lactose intolerance
- Cholesterol reduction
- Immunity enhancement
- Synthesizes Vitamins, bacteriocins and digestive enzymes
- Plays an important role in cholesterol metabolism
- Resistant to heat, gastric acid and antibiotics1
- Produces (L+) Lactic acid
- Naturally encapsulated
- Nonpathogenic & Non-toxic.
- Spores slowly excreted out of the body (10-12 days) after discontinuation of administration.
- Streptococcus faecalis produces a toxin known as bacteriocin that inhibits pathogenic bacteria
- Helps treat acne. Streptococcus faecalis has the ability to inhibit the growth of a bacteria known as Propionibacterium acnes, which is commonly associated with acne.
- Helps treat various types of Diarrhoea, acute as well as rotavirus induced.
- Helps treat irritable bowel syndrome.
- Helps digestion, maintains the integrity of the gastrointestinal tract mucosa
- Blocks the growth of pathogenic bacteria-Interferes with the growth of highly pathogenic, Clostridium difficile by antagonizing its multiplication.
- Helps the growth of beneficial bacteria like Bifidobacterium.
- Helps in the treatment of Diarrhoea. It helps to regularize abnormal bowel movements during chronic Diarrhoea
- Clostridium butyricum also help in adjustment of water and electrolyte concentration of the intestinal tract
- It is found predominantly in the small intestine.
- Produces amylase and proteases which support the growth of beneficial bacteria
- Inhibits the growth of pathogenic bacteria like enter toxigenic Escherichia coli, Clostridium perfringens, Salmonella typhi, Vibrio parahaemolyticus, Campylobacter, Yersinia enterocolitica
- Helps in digestion by regulating abnormal movements
- The main advantage of prebiotic oligosaccharides is that they are natural functional ingredients.
- FOS are not digested by the human gastrointestinal tract, and when they reach the colon, they beneficially stimulate the growth and strengthening of specific bacteria in the intestine.
- Helps in reduction of cholesterol levels and blood glucose levels
- Helps in lowering of blood pressure
- Promotes better absorption of calcium and magnesium
- Inhibit production of the reductase enzymes that can contribute to cancer
- It stimulates the growth of intestinal microflora (probiotics) and decreases growth of potentially pathogenic bugs and enhances the immune system
1 to 2 capsules a day before meal or as directed by the Dietitian or Nutritionist. Dietitian or Nutritionist to be informed before consumption in the following situation: Pregnancy, Breast feeding, other unidentified conditions.
There are no reviews yet.