Bacillus signifies a Gram-positive, rod shaped, spore-forming, aerobic or facultative anaerobic bacterium.
The genus Bacillus is designated as a group of soil inhabitants.
Bacillus spp. can be isolated from varied sources including air, water, human and animal gut, and also from vegetables and food.
Bacillus spores can survive in extreme acidity of stomach, and tolerate bile salts and other hostile conditions of GIT.
Besides, bacilli are more stable during processing and storage of food and pharmaceutical preparations, which make them more suitable ingredient for health promoting formulations.
- Controls Diarrhoea
- Improves intestinal microbial balance during antibiotic treatment
- Immunostimulatory and immunomodulatory activity
- Anti bacterial activity against gram positive pathogens
- Synthesizes Vitamin B complex and Vitamin K
- Prevents Constipation
- Effective against Antibiotic associated Diarrhoea
- Traveller's Diarrhoea
- Possess anti-cancer activity
- Management of metabolic syndrome.
- Improve chronic gastrointestinal symptoms
- Reduces significant bloating
|Bacillus subtilis||Bacillus clausii||Bacillus coagulans||Bacillus licheniformis||Bacillus cereus|
|Appearance:||White to off white color powder|
|Loss on Drying:||NMT 5.0%|
|ASSAY:||10 Million CFU, 10 Billion CFU, 100 Billion CFU, 300 Billion CFU|